Work Injury Doctor in San Antonio, Texas

What is Workers' Compensation?

Workers’ Compensation is a type of insurance governed by state and federal law. It protects both you and your employer after a work-related injury. It provides pay and medical benefits to employees who have a work-related injury or illnessIt can be complicated and it’s not always easy to know what to do next after you’ve been injured at work. . Not all Texas employers provide workers' compensation insurance, but most do. Your employer must have workers' compensation insurance for you to get benefits.Coverage and rules around treatment can vary by state.

That’s where Dr. B "The Accident Doctor in san Antonio comes in. We’re experts in occupational treatment, specialize in taking care of patients injured at work and we take multiple cases in all United States.

If you have been injured, you need to be with the Work Injury Expert Doctor in San Antonio, Dr. B "The Accident Doctor" he make sure your health is taken care of and your rights are being looked after.

Workers Compensation Doctor in San Antonio Texas

The U.S. Department of Labor's Office of Workers' Compensation Programs (OWCP) administers four major disability compensation programs which provides to federal workers (or their dependents) and other specific groups who are injured at work or acquire an occupational disease – providing the injured:

  • Wage replacement benefits
  • Medical treatment
  • Vocational rehabilitation
  • Other benefits

Other specific groups are covered by:

  • Federal Employees' Compensation Program
  • Longshore and Harbor and Maritime Workers' Compensation Program
  • Federal Black Lung Program
  • Occupational disease compensation program for employees in the energy industry

These entities serve the specific employee groups who are covered under the relevant statutes and regulations by mitigating the financial burden resulting from workplace injury. Individuals injured on the job while employed by private companies or state and local government agencies should contact their state workers' compensation board.